COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
Help those in your organisation stay engaged, energised and well, by learning how to live well despite struggle during these unprecedented times of uncertainty and disruption.
Danielle will discuss how to create tiny daily habits that they want to and are able to stick with using Professor Martin Seligman’s PERMAH wellbeing framework so they can:
• Manage their emotions during times of stress and anxiety.
• Draw on their strengths – the things they’re good at and enjoy doing – to fuel their confidence and productivity.
• Maintain their connections with each other even when working more virtually.
• Remain purposeful without burning themselves out.
• Boost their grit and agility by focusing on learning opportunities.
• Continue to eat, move and sleep well.
Speaker: Danielle Jacobs, Co-founder, Wellbeing Lab
A registered psychologist and wellbeing specialist, speaker, trainer and coach. Danielle uses evidence-based organisational scholarship and positive psychology practices to help people flourish, improve their mental and physical health and achieve peak performance at the individual, team and organizational levels.
She is a Certified and Licensed Tiny Habits Coach and an affiliate member of APS College of Organisational Psychologists.
|Check in time
|| 1:05 pm
To access this webinar you will receive an email with further instructions at 9:00am (AEST) on Tuesday 2 June. If you haven't received it in your Inbox please check your Junk mail folder.
All registered attendees will receive a copy of the webinar recording following the event.
Registration closes Monday 1 June 2020
Please proceed to the Checkout and Submit to finalise your registration.
Enquiries: email the AHRI CPD Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243
Online help: Please see the AHRI CPD Events FAQs