WA North Network
- Inappropriate title? Or is it?
- Are you unsure what is an internal process or suitable compliant dialogue or what is actual legislation?
- Do you struggle in this ever-changing world to performance manage or know where one line begins and another ends?
- Are you concerned about the difference between continuous improvement and costly timely never-ending change?
No matter your journey in Human Resources these are all things you face in your role sometimes sporadic and sometimes continuously.
Imagine being able to navigate your workforce with clear direction and comfort to a process understood and more importantly, be understood and valued in your current workplace team(s).
Can this be carried into future roles or positions or is this just a one-time thing and Groundhog Day in any other scenario?
Let's chat and take a journey together and see if we can create a pathway to better understand what you face and more importantly, can open change in the day-to-day operation of your role.
This forum is suitable for:
HR Practitioners of all career levels specifically in roles of:
- HR Business partner
- Organisational Development
- Learning & Development
- Workforce planning
Speaker: Kim Mitchell, Director, Streamline
Kim Mitchell is a successful Managing Director, who is an expert in culture change and training and development. Her experience is vast and wide in several different industries where she has been able to successfully transition companies to succeed by understand the people.
Registration closes: Monday19 July 2021
Enquiries: email the AHRI CPD Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243
Online help: Please see the AHRI CPD Events FAQs
Terms & Conditions: By registering to attend this AHRI event you agree to the Terms & Conditions