Model citizen and international game changer
As a society we have the opportunity to change how we think, act and feel.
Madeline Stuart is the world's first professional model with Down syndrome, who has walked in over 100 fashion events around the world, including New York, London and Paris Fashion Weeks, with 2018 being Madeline’s sixth season in New York.
Join Madeline, her mother Rosanne and distinguished journalist Sara James as they share Madeline's story of acceptance, joy and how this young woman from Brisbane has made a global impact.
Registration - Brisbane
|Individuals (4 or less people)
|Groups (5 or more people)
To register, log in on the right hand side of the screen, click 'Register Myself', choose your Registration Option and answer the questions.
For Group registrations click 'Register someone else' and follow the steps. Once complete ‘Proceed to checkout’.
Need an invoice?
Complete the Manual Registration Form. When you complete and sign this form, it becomes a tax invoice in compliance with the ATO.
Once complete email the form to email@example.com.
|Tuesday 5 March
|Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
23 Leichhardt St (Cnr Wickham Tce)
| Check in
Proudly sponsored by:
- This event has fully allocated seating.
- Delegates registered as a group will be sat together.
- Onsite Delegate parking $15 (max 10hrs)
- Click here for full registration terms and conditions.
- For enquiries, email the CPD Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243.
- Registration closes Tuesday 26 February 2019.