Workforce Planning - Tips, tricks and avoiding talent shortfalls!
Check-in time: 11:45am
Session start: 12:00pm
Finish time: 1:30pm
Join us for this interactive presentation on Workforce Planning. Andrew Sill will share with us his depth of experience in Workforce Planning, with the aim of imparting strategies that managers in all sizes of organisation will be able to implement. The session will include:
• Workforce Planning Case study
• What does best practice Workforce Planning look like?
• What pitfalls to avoid
• Tips and tricks for successful workforce planning, including things that work well when discussing workforce planning with senior leadership (e.g. influencing successful outcomes, developing a business case for workforce planning etc)
What is the forum about?
An opportunity to network and connect with other HR professionals to discuss Workforce Planning.
What will an attendee gain from attending?
A chance to meet with local HR professionals. To share ideas and experiences and grow your HR network.
Who should attend?
HR Professionals and Business Owners, or General Managers
Is the session targeted at a particular audience/level?
Managers, Business Leaders and HR Professionals
Speaker: Andrew Sill, Head of People, Strategy and Planning, TAFE
Built on a foundation of operational human resources management and business partnering, Andrew is a strategic workforce planning specialist. He is particularly experienced in large complex matrix style organisations in engineering, freight transport, utilities, higher education and transport, as well as in the public sector.
Having lead significant human resources projects requiring refined project and change management skills Andrew has established a consultancy, Strategic Workforce Planning, to provide short and medium-term support to organisations of all sizes and industries to proactively identify and mitigate workforce and business risk and seize potential opportunities
This forum is open for AHRI members and non-members to attend. Registration is a two-part process.
For AHRI members, linked organisational members and AHRI student members, you can register to attend this forum free of charge.
- Sign in with your username and password and click ‘REGISTER MYSELF’
- To finalise your registration, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’, confirm all details are correct and click ‘SUBMIT ORDER’
You will receive an automatic email to confirm your registration.
Limited places are available for non-members to attend this forum, free of charge.
- Sign in with your username and password* and click ‘REGISTER MYSELF’
- To finalise your registration, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’, confirm all details are correct. Click ‘SUBMIT ORDER’
You will receive an automatic email and receipt to confirm your registration.
*If you do not have an existing AHRI account, please select ‘create a new account’ and follow the prompts before following the registration steps above.
Registration closes Tuesday 20 February 2018
Enquiries: email the AHRI Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243
Find out more: AHRI Regional & Specialist Network
Need more help? Please see the AHRI Events FAQs
conferences and networking