The future of Learning and Development
In this session, futurist and Strategic Workforce Planning consultant Alex Hagan will introduce us to the concept and tools of Applied Foresight, or futures thinking. Together we will explore:
• How learning itself is changing, influenced by the rise of YouTube, Khan Academy, Lynda.com, MOOCs and many more
• Opportunities of augmented and virtual reality for real-time learning & support
• The rise in new skills in existing occupations, and the need to develop these skills
This session will focus on technological and social change that will influence L&D, and how L&D professionals can position themselves to be outstanding in their field by looking at and taking advantage of changes outside of their field and shortcutting educated incapacity.
Speaker: Alex Hagan, Founder and CEO, Kienco
This forum is open for AHRI members and non-members to attend. Registration is a 2-part process. Credit card payment is required.
For AHRI members, linked organisational members and AHRI student members registration for this forum is free of charge to attend.
- Sign in with your username and password and click ‘REGISTER MYSELF’
- To finalise your registration, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’, confirm all details are correct and click ‘SUBMIT ORDER’
You will receive an automatic email to confirm your registration.
Limited places are available for non-members to attend this forum at a nominal fee of $20.00.
- Sign in with your username and password* and click ‘REGISTER MYSELF’
- To finalise your registration, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’, confirm all details are correct and enter your credit card details. Click ‘SUBMIT ORDER’
You will receive an automatic email and receipt to confirm your registration.
*If you do not have an existing AHRI account, please select ‘create a new account’ and follow the prompts before following the registration steps above.
Registration closes Sunday 28 May 2017
Enquiries: email the AHRI Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243
Find out more: AHRI Learning & Development Network
Need more help? Please see the AHRI Events FAQs
conferences and networking